Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you think wiz khalifa needs to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weeeeds, Nov 30, 2012.

1. he rolls a ounce at a time per person, he used to split not anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Maybe 4 grams hes not a god of weed or anything, one of my dealers smokes at least 7 grams a day just because hes the weed man with a good supply

3. This thread makes me want to punch babies

4. Obviously if you have the money you can do anything. Its not impossible to smoke an ounce to yourself in a day, given you use joints and break it up, to punch an ocka cone after cone everyday you either have some serious issues, no life or your just abnormal. Youd most likely end up collapsing your lungs with that amount of smoke over a prolongd period of time.

5. He probably takes his pot in enema form these days. That's the way to go if you've got the money for it.

6. I watch his online series and he dabs a lot now so that gets him super blazed I think the joints are more of a comfort/chilling experience 

7. "Fuck Wiz, he's broke and I smoke daily."

8. Probably as much as any other stoner with a lot of moneySent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

9. When youre toletrance is really high , i think thet high you actually just get in tyhe morning the more you keep smokign you keep a buzz that will lead to a late night stoned.

10. i saw him taking a bong hit and he took it like a bitch. i understand it had "amber ice" on the bud. but it set on fire like wax shudnt meaning it was shit bho. he cudnt clear it and coughed like a bitch. he also smokes joints. i dont think it takes him that much. prolly a few grams

11. foo i salute you. :shakesheadstupidly:

You really can tell who is full of this on Gc, right on dude!! lmao

12. Yeah you must have a quality issue when your oils exceed 30% thc, no wonder you donxt get high from weed

13. Steady burning 6 marihuanas on the daily

#KhalifaStatus

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. no way would wiz need less than a gram to stay baked for the day. he probably hasnt been sober in years

15. Are you 13 years old? He smokes as much as anyone else, just because he raps about it doesn't mean he's a fucking badass. From the looks of his Instagram he usually dabsHappiness is key to a good life.

16. We got some cockriders over here!Kottonmouth Kings