Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you think wiz khalifa needs to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Weeeeds, Nov 30, 2012.

1. I do too. usually always by myself. Relaxing.

But wiz is all about his crew, can't imagine the guy spends much time by himself, but the amnount of weed he smoked, it definitely wasnt alone.

2. he smokes up his crew and they are always smoking in the studio nonstop while working... if they are in the studio for 12+ hours then i believe it, they can smoke a shitload of weed

3. Who the hell is Wiz Khalifa?

4. Here you go.

5. Sheldon, you arent sensing the sarcasm

ironic?

6. I bet he couldn't handle a bowl of what everyone usually has... Thats why he sticks to only joints

7. Not as much as me, get 2 my level,smoke earl errrrrrrrrrrr day !

8. he claims to smoke an ounce a day

9. [quote name='"MrGanjaMan805"']

he claims to smoke an ounce a day[/quote]

I smoke a 1/2 oz of oil everyday! Lol

10. Berner and Wiz Khalifa swap HJ's and BJ's. Also Wiz Khalifa is a bottom.

11. I don't think it really matters considering the amount he smokes in one sitting/day.

12. I do 16 grams a day easily, and I have a nigh ass tolerance

13. He probably smokes 50 Js a day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I'm thinking like a quarter of some Alaskan thunder fuck.

15. I'm pretty sure if you smoke marijuana, you're getting high lol 

16. #36 OMMPinthe503, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    I say none cause he probly doesn't even smoke. Loser. Mainstream music sucks goat balls.

17. #37 sektr, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013

You weren't smoking big enough joints then because I've smoked over an ounce on 420 before.

That being said, this does not discount the stupidity of this thread. Probably about as much as any other regular smoker, he just smokes way more than he "NEEDS" to.

18. Fuck Wiz Khalifa, man. Who the fuck cares? 

19. he has to smoke one of tommy chongs joints

20. he probably burns through ounces with his homies some days, the perks of being super rich. I highly doubt he smokes 28 grams a day to himself.