Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you think it is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokey21, Dec 28, 2010.

1. me and my homie picked up some of this stuff twice witch we got baked after like the 3 bowl this is pretty good shit :smoke: and im bout to smoke some more right now but how much do you think this is and wat should i do with it?

keep on toking

Attached Files:

2. looks less than a nick. I would smoke it if I were you.

3. It's impossible to tell from a picture, and in the next couple minutes people will flood the thread saying that. But I would guess .4-.7 depending on how dense it is. If you want to get really high a gravity bong is the way too go. Or you can pack snappers if you have a bong. Happy Toking!

4. Probably nearing half a gram. Just a wild guess, I could be way off

5. ^this

Looks like 3.5 g's to me

6. You put nothing for us to compare it with but I would say around .5 grams is a good estimate.

7. You're best bet is to buy a scale, and as to how much i think it is? It definitely depends on how dense it is. I'd say it's somewhere around a gram.

8. about a gram maybe less.

I think you should mail it to me instead of smoking it :rolleyes:

9. Really doesn't look much more than half a G to me.

10. For future reference, put down a pack of rolling papers (or common object of choice) next to the grass so we can make a size comparison.

My estimate: ≤ 1 Gram

11. Skimpy gram but not sure you should have put like a quarter next to it agreed gravity bong:smoke:

12. That may be a nick, you could try sellin it for that but I would just smoke it.