Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Herbman McD, Aug 14, 2004.

1. When i smoke it is usually just a couple of bowls. But people on here talk about going through an 1/8th in a day! Guess im just not hardcore enough

2. I usually just smoke a joint a day usually at night. But sometimes I do smoke laot more

3. a gram a day

4. once a week at least

5. bout 6 bowls a day, sometimes 8? ... 2 bowls when i wake up, 2 bowls when i come home from school, 2 bowls before i goto sleep :\ works out so i can stay high (hey, i'm a senior, i can slack off, im 18 and a senior, cant be much worse...) on the weekends its usually ALOT more...

6. i just noticed that what if the people that smoke a lot are smoking mids? i think you'd make more money when you sell in poorer grade product. if the product is weak then people will come back for more all the time because the dealers set the market price, they control the market. superior product. whoa stoned thought

7. lately i've been smoking about 3 bongs a day. but it's never a set amount. it's like, two bongs one night, 5 bongs the next, 3 over the next two days, etc. whatever i feel like at the time.

8. I guess it depends on how im feeling, who im with, what the occasion is and how much bud i have.

9. you do make more money slangin mids.

I sold 5g of mids and 1.5g of dank together, costing me 35 dollars (17 for mids and 18 for dank).

I sold it for 75 bucks.

40 dollar profit.

10. you do make more money slangin mids.

I sold 5g of mids and 1.5g of dank together, costing me 35 dollars (17 for mids and 18 for dank).

I sold it for 75 bucks.

40 dollar profit.

11. not enough

^__^

12. When i am with friends.... alot. But when i am alone i usally rock 2-3 bowlsa day, I cant really afford much more.

13. on my own, i probably average 3 or 4 joints a day. with friends, it gets retarded. we've just been really smoking a LOT of chronic lately. hopefully we quite down soon because my lungs are starting to get a little ticked off with me :D

its killer buds too. im really starting to develop a tolerance, which i always thought was more of a placebo type deal, having never noticed any change in my ability to get high since i first started. (i can still to this day get high on one bong rip, maybe the weed im smoking is better than i think?? either way..)

14. i smoke enough to get high

15. hell ya scarymoose!!!!

16. a good 2 joints a day should hold me. but there are days like today where things do nto go as planned at all. me and my friend were on our way to smoke but he had to fill up on gas first. the gas station was packed so we had to wait to use a pump. sure enough his car dies and locks up. brakes dont even work, so here we are coasting backwards down a little hill with no control. sucks but that just makes me wanna smoke that j tomorrow morning even more.

17. Me and my friends usually toke about 2 to 4 grams a day (between the three of us)

18. 2 bowls a day usually