How much weed do you smoke in one bong hit?

Discussion in 'General' started by JDi, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Well I don't understand what people mean by when they ask on gc "how much do you pack in a bowl" because I don't get it do they mean all in one hit? Or like multiple hits on the bowl? Because people talk about like .6 or 1.0 and I'm like damn but I just smoked maybe about .4 in one bong hit and its just a 9 inch roor its really small so the smoke is harsh as fuck too

Idk if this makes any sense I'm high as fuck been toking all night :smoking: fuckkkkk

2. why would people pack too much if they cant pull it in one hit pack to your ability and strength ;) i smoke half a gram in my bucket bong and about .3 - .4 in my bong

3. Used to put a fuckload in, but realised I was wasting it between tokes. More sociable this way though...

So now I only put in enough to clear.

4. Only enough for a hit if there is more then two people smoking I use a joint or multiple pieces. It seems to waste too much to stuff it.

5. i always clear what I put in the bowl, can't imagine doing it otherwise o_O

6. I usually drop like .2 in at a time of dank, hit clear and and reload as needed. If it's some reg I'll stuff it till it's full and go to town...

If I'm passing it around I usually just use a bowl or roll one, my bong pretty much stays in my room and I use it when I'm by myself or just with 1 other person for the most part. It's too expensive for someone to break that's not me, haha

7. for a bong its a one hit pack, but for a bowl its enough to puff on

8. I usually put .3 sometimes i go crazy and put .5:D But anything in that range should be a descent amount to get you stoned.:smoke:

9. I don't weigh out my bowls often, but I would say about 0.2 on average bowls. Small snaps ftw. Although I have a disc diffused bowl, so nothing snaps, but same concept :) Did like 0.4g last night and it was wayyy too much for my 12" beaker Syn with no percs and a small pill bottle ash catcher. lol. I need a bong with some more diffusion :(

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']I don't weigh out my bowls often, but I would say about 0.2 on average bowls. Small snaps ftw. Although I have a disc diffused bowl, so nothing snaps, but same concept :) Did like 0.4g last night and it was wayyy too much for my 12" beaker Syn with no percs and a small pill bottle ash catcher. lol. I need a bong with some more diffusion :([/quote]

lol yeah I have smaller bong as well and snapping more than .3 is hard to do it seems like

11. Pack the bowl/bong fully. Yup.

12. #13 CDub 2 Trill, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
    .3 prolly hit all night.
    Realizing 90% of you still smoke. =( Sucks for you

13. If I'm with other people probably .2 but if I'm smoking alone I'll take .3 snaps.

14. If it's just me a little less than half a gram, if i'm with buddies a gram maybe 2.

15. Going hard is around .3 - .4 in a single bong rip.

16. usually if I swing hard enough, i can hit a good 3 or 4 people with my bong.

17. Remind me to never smoke around you.

18. I don't understand why people say "I don't weigh out my bong hits", I don't either, just an estimate.

19. For the same reason you just told us that you don't weigh out your hits: To let others know that it is a guess and not a true weight, which I am sure some people must do. At least that's why I wrote out "I don't weight out my bong hits". It also adds to conversation, would be boring if everyone just gave their estimate and contributed nothing else.