Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you pack in your gravity bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I hear that usuing a gravity bong really saves weed when smoking by yourself. So I made a gravity bong, (never used on before) I have a socket piece that is 7/32. How much weed do i put it there b/c most sites suggest a 3/16 socket piece and 7/32 is up larger than 3/16.

So how much do I put in the socket piece and will it only last one hit? Will that one hit get me high?

2. if your new to smoking, just put enough to fill about a centimeter or half a centimeter deep.
    if your not a lightweight, fill the socket up and toke up.

higher you wanna get, more you gotta smoke. but try and decide if you want to do a nice packed bowl stuffed with weed or a bowl with a lil weed just tossed in because its hard to do to bowls on a gravity bong unless your experience since typically the chamber is a gallon or 2 liter bottle. (that is if its homemade...)