Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you have to smoke in order to get a solid high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GillyTHEkid, Mar 2, 2011.

1. how much weed and what method.

for me its looks around.... i wanna say.. .4-.6grams for me to be like "damn im smacked." this is out of my bubbler.

what about you guys?

p.s. how long and often do u take t- breaks

2. dank - .2-.3

mids .5-gram.

3. usually about .5 out of a bong gets me high but it takes about .75 to be soaring high

4. super funky, .3-.5 to say that im pretty damn high

mids- atleast a gram.

5. dang i forgot to mention the quality of your weed. yeah those numbers are for dank stuff. idk if i can get really high off mids any more :eek:

6. If im by myself it's usually around half gram or so. Usually ill smoke a fat bowl and be good. With friends that's another story... we usually smoke half g-gram or so depending on how much we have. :smoke:

7. I can get a solid high off around .6 I would say but I usually smoke to get baked so it ends up being at least a gram.

8. Haven't gotten blazed in quite some time. :( Seems like I've just been keeping an even keel here lately. (really need a couple month t-break ~ haven't taken a good one in 2+ years )

I don't weigh my weed as I use it, so I'll post what my hubby and I smoked last night from about 4pm to 9pm. ~ quality mids,
    2 joints out of a rolling machine (slightly smaller than a pencil)
    1 blunt (same size as a sharpie marker)
    1 more hand rolled joint ( a fatty)
    1 bowl out of my bubbler.....

I'd love to say that we're smoking schwag..but I know it's not.
    We even picked up some Sour Diesel over the weekend...couldn't get fried... *sigh* Need a t-break :hide:

9. i usually like weighing my weed before i smoke it because im breaking in my new scale so i have some good info for you!i've been smoking for about 2 years, daily for about 4 months.it takes me about .2 of dank to get me a solid highand it takes me about .5 of some middies to get a good high goin

10. Less then .14, got my scale yesterday so was finally able to measure! Packed a half a bowl with .14 and smoked out of it for 5 hours. Went to bed and there was still some green hits to be had.

love having low experience, because with it comes no tolerance.

11. 1 bowl and I'm good for a couple hours. Mids is a different story.

12. I can use about .1 in my lightbulb vape and get a good buzz going.

.2 from my bong gets me set for a few hours.

13. About a half gram of dank to have a solid high.

I miss taking 1 small hit and being blown off of my ass. : (