Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you have right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigMatt, May 21, 2011.

1. How much weed do you currently have and how much do plan on having left by the end if the day. I have:
    A quarter of mid
    1g of chronic.

I plan on having:
    3.5 of mid
    No chronic.

Party tonight :)

2. 0 and 0. On a t-break right now, enjoying life sober.

3. I have no weed right now, I plan on having a QP by the end of the day.

4. 0 grams :(

I plan on splitting an eighth of some of the dankest bud I have seen in a long time tonight... if my dude didnt run out :(

5. Just ran out last night, gravity bong hits all night long :)
    Prolly gonna take a T-break 'til summer comes around.

6. About a gram left from my half oz of shwag. I was short on cash. But I'm
    About to go pick up a quarter of Cali orange Kush!

7. Just got off a t break... It seems as soon as I get off everbody else goes on.

8. f*ck a t break haha

had 2.8 of swag last night, picked up a qtr of mids and split it with my boy...plan on picking up another 8th tonight and havin a very good night.

9. Nice quarter of some Blue Cheese.

10. 1.5g noooooooooo lol

11. Just a dimer.

12. #12 JoaoPaulo, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    Harvested a plant yesterday, do not have pics tough, about an Oz drying now. Can´t wait to try it with some cure on it cause it´s not the best smell I tasted, some detergent smell ya know? :S

13. Maybe a gram or so and two blue A's left over, I had a pretty fucked up night. o_O

14. I have about 35g of mids and 7 rolled joints.

At the end of the day I'll probably have 33g and 6 joints.

Gotta re-up soon.

15. about half an ounce of different strains of medical.
    haven't smoked in a while though

16. about 7g of dank Jack Herer :bongin:

17. .3 right now

Plan on picking up 2g

18. Got about 5g of dank left. Gonna have 0 after this weekend. Gotta take a UA break.

19. None. Feels bad man :(

20. Sadly... i got nothing right now, but hopefully im going to be blazing tonight.