Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you guys use in blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by infiniteawesome, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Okay, i'm about to graduate from college this semester (finally! woo). And I was thinking about celebrating by buying an eighth and rolling a blunt.

I need advice on blunt wraps and how much weed to put into a blunt.

Back where I used to live, my friends and I would use almost an entire eighth (probably a bowl or two left) of chronic. While I would never smoke this much in one session regularly (even with friends) I figure that's a good amount for a blunt, but am unsure whether or not that's the most common amount.

Oh, and I'd like to get a blunt wrap rather than buying a cigar, because they look a bit easier to roll for my first blunt, so some recommendations for wraps and not cigars would be appreciated.

I'm very decent at joint rolling and roll a perfect cylinder most of the time with a good hempire rolling paper, but I'm pretty sure rolling a blunt is more difficult.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

2. the only time i ever roll blunts is usually for a big celebration because i usually dont need to smoke a whole lot to get blazed.... but when i do roll blunts i usually gotti them and use about a quarter in one and share it with many people... but when my friends roll they use anywhere from 1g (cigarello) to an eighth or so

3. 1 gram- cigarello- nice lil high
    2 grams- philly blunt- high as hell
    3 grams- blunt wraps- clear your schedule for the next few hours all i smoke when it comes to blunts.

4. probably about 3 grams cus all i roll is blunt wraps...blunts are too stale

5. probably about 2 grams cus all i roll is blunts...blunt wraps are too thick and shitty.

6. I don't really like or use blunts,but if that very rare occasion does roll around,a half eigth in a Peach Optimo with a few buddies is how a blunt session is had.

7. If it's a real special occasion, we'll pick up some Philly Titans, pack in however much we can.

My friend is the designated blunt roller in our group, but that might just have to change. I'm always tellin' him to roll a chopper, and then he'll get worried about using too much weed, but even after I say it's all good, I get an almost air-tight blunt with only... .7 packed in.

I prefer pieces though.

8. I usually just throw 1.0 - 2.5 grams into a white owl.

9. absolutely NONE! i despise blunts! tobacco is evil. why would anyone want to smoke rat poison that tastes worse than crap smells? i'd rather go without than pollute my lungs with cancer.

10. i use dutch masters and game. anywhere from 1-2 grams is good. from my experience w/ these cigars anything more and it just starts falling out the sides when you roll and less than that and the blut is too tight, making it difficult to smoke from.

11. #11 Floydian, Nov 22, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2019