Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you got right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlackGuyShoes, Sep 20, 2011.

1. #1 BlackGuyShoes, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    I got a little less then a pound right now, a CANDY BAR (hash) and I got some roaches, blunts included.

Not counting the leafs I got drying out.

Edit: I'm smoking some of my pound, so a little less then what i said before.

Edit: Okay now I'm pretty fucking high. I just smoked a blunt and 2 bowl packs. (Well me and my friend... my friend isn't the type of "person" you think he is since hes laying down on the floor beside me watching TV with me.)

2. 0 Grams.
    :( Sad day, sad day...

3. not enough.
    probably gonna buy some weed tomorrow... i think/hope

4. 5 grams and 3 brownies from my friend :)

5. None.

It hurts =(

6. Like 5 grams lol :(

7. Some left overs of a qp from last week. Maybe somewhere between 1 and 1.5oz.

8. about ten grams i think. pretty good stuff actually, bought a half o off a new dealer a few days ago.

9. About 10 or so grams. My half has been diminishing : (

10. LOL to tell the truth im just liking to brag because im so happy because just last week i was scraping my bowl clean trying to get high and now I got all this.

But yeah, that sucks to have nothing. It's nice knowing you have something even if its not that much. It puts you in a good state of mind :)

11. Nooone. Might have to take a 4 month break to stash up

12. about 5 g's left

13. Sadly I finished my stash today. I have a gram of kief though. Hopefully getting more bud tomorrowwww

14. Around 10 rolled joints.

15. About an ounce and a half:smoke:

16. I got an oz and a dub lol

17. Smoked the last bit last night ;(. Gonna be buying half oz of Lemon Haze friday :D

18. 0. Getting some goodness tomorrow (today - here in the uk) though.