Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do u smoke on average?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pyr0ph0r1c, Dec 26, 2003.

?

How much weed do you smoke on average?

1. a few crumbs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. a small bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a loaded bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. a few bowls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. a friggen sh*tload

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. just curious as to the average intake for the smoking elitists

2. I smoke an 1/8th a week, and the vast majority of that is taken up at weekends, usually I smoke joints but recently I've been smokin bowls.

3. Well, if your talking about one session, I'd say a loaded bowl. if your talking about in general, I'd say a Friggin Shitload!!

4. about a bowl of kb per session, maybe a little less than 1/8 a week. not enough if you ask me. i gotta go pick up a job application today so i can buy an ounce in a week :) :(

5. about a 1/2 oz per week at the rate i'm smoking now....maybe it's just because i'm on holiday.......Peace out........Sid

6. the rate i'm smoking away at now would be near a 1/2 oz a week, over the past 2 weeks 2.5 ounces have come and gone through me and my friends lungs so i don't really know how much a week personally

:D

7. It really depends. If I'm alone, I smoke a nice sized bowl, and then I sit back and enjoy. If I'm with friends... we smoke as much as we can. Provided we have enough, of course. :p

8. I am mainly just a lone smoker, and I buy quality buds, so I really don't smoke a whole lot during the day.

9. yes must agree with kb.