Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do u have

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011.

1. just picked up some AK47 and a local strain. Still had some AMG Haze which is in the plastic container. about 5 grams in total.

Attached Files:

2. A q of some chronic and a g of cheese prolly gonna get Half ounce of chronic today and a g of purp

3. 10g of northern lights

4. 14gs of dank homegrown

5. an acre of pineapple kush, purple nepal, and blue dreammm :smoke:

6. probly like a 1/2 but mostly Gs and 1/8ths all split up in different bottles, i like to try everything at the clinics

some of my favorites i have now are tthe blu velvet, chemdawg, OG nice:smoke:

7. Lavender, green queen, pit bull, medicine man, blue dream, Vanilla Kush and few others.
    Not in any particular order, each will do the job swiftly 

I also visit the med shops once a month or so.
    Currently loaded is the last bowl of lemon haze.

8. 15g of purple Xd Master <33

amazing mellow/chill high<3

9. 0.0g :(

Finished a 1/4oz in 5 days :(

The 1/4oz was composed of nuggets of some Chocolope, and Afghan as well...it was a dank purchase for a decent price, but smoked it too fast because it was so tasty :smoke:.

Time for a few days off from bud though

10. 12 Gs OG Kush, 13.5 Gs Purple Kush, 6.7 Gs Watermelon, 6.8 gs Nebula. 39 G total.

11. nothing, because i don't have any connects in the bay area because I just moved here :(

12. 16 grams of homegrown. Tastes like nothing i've ever blazed. Got the seeds from my buddies dad so it might be some oldschool unknown shit :smoke:

13. 4g's of some no name, still pretty fire!:smoke:

14. An 1/8th of dank, bruh.

15. picked up an ounce of maui wowie x sweet tea yesterday
    by my calculations (which were confirmed by mr scale)
    i got about 26 grams left

16. 2gs of Jack herer

17. Right now I have about an oz of crap short rider from last season. I probably won't ever smoke that shit but can't bring myself to throw it away. Then I have a couple grams of chemdog. I need to re-up tomorrow.

18. Just got 3 and 1/2 zips today:) couple different types of strains pictures soon hopefully