Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do I need to get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by acdaaamn, Jun 21, 2015.

1. So yesterday I smoked for the first time with 4 other friends. It was pretty cool, and I was pretty high too. I honestly don't know how many grams it was haha, but all 4 of us only went through maybe 5 bowls. Not that much, really. Point is I'm a beginner.

Anyways, I'm smoking for a second time later this week (with only 3 friends) and our dealer can either give us 1.5 or 3 g. I don't really care, but I guess I would prefer not to have any left over. I have no idea if we should get 3g or 1.5. We want to get stoned, but not TOO stoned..if that makes sense. Even if we did have some left over, 3g would definitely be enough for us to get the high we want. 

..on the other hand, if we just got 1.5 instead, would we still be able to split it up and still get really really high?? If it is enough, I'm definitely going for 1.5g. 

2. Probably 3 marijuanas.

3. Idk you might need a whole 4 [​IMG]

4. be real here, please. lol.

5. If u wanna have fun buy 3.5 if ur gonna roll a blunt and pass it around then get 1.5 either way ur gonna get stoned

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Precisely .272889 grams.

Precisely.

7. Depends if they're beginners or stoners. If they're beginners 1.5, if they're stoners 3.

8. 13 joints.....

9. Take 15 hits. Let us know how it goes

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If ur all new the 1.5 should be enough. If not get more.
    Pro tip: Smoke Weed

11. #11 Two Scoops, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    That's 0.5 grams for each of you if you decide to get the 1.5. For a beginner, you're not going to need more than half a gram in a session, no doubt. You could probably be alright with 0.2. I know everyone's different but for someone who is just starting out, your tolerance is very low. Your cannabinoid receptors are healthy and ready to take in THC. Its only after down regulation that you need more, which won't be a problem for you. I don't think you'll have a problem at all with the 1.5.

Edit: Actually I see you said three friends so that leaves 0.375 for each of you. Considering I don't know the tolerance of your friends, it would be safer to get the 3 grams then. I can see you having some left over though but at least it'll save you another trip.

12. Take a toke or two then take a break, if you are not high then repeat.  When sufficiently high say, I'm done/good.....It's not rocket science.

13. #13 Doru., Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    If you're a beginner even 0.2/person will get you high as fuck

14. If you wanna get hammered stoned get 3gs if you wanna get a clean buzz get 1.5 simple homes