Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed could you physically smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Heywoon, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Hey,

I know this guy who claims he once smoked 300 g of weed in a night, by himself. Besides this being ridiculously expensive, is it even physically possible? I believe he did not have a significant tolerance since I've known him to smoke 3-4 times a week.

I know the lethal dose for cannabis is extremely high, so that wouldn't be relevant. Wouldn't other effects still limit the maximum intake though? Effects on the nervous system etc? Wouldn't he have passed out already? He smoked by packing bowls and rolling blunts.

2. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Shit
    The most I've smoked in a day would be 10 g MAYBE, the most chronic motherfucker I know can do an oz.
    Your friend is full of it

3. I know right?? But I can't seem to convince him that he's obviously lying

I'm looking for a scientific explanation that actually dictates a maximum intake, I'd be interested in that regardless

Thanks!

4. Obviously he is one of those kids who lies about everything. I bet he got all that weed for free, had sex with a model and rode in a Rolls Royce that night as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is possibly the most high school sounding thing I've heard all of 2016. Here's your explanation:
    If he rolled 300 gram blunts, that would take somewhere between 20-30 mins to smoke, it would take roughly 125 hours, or 5 days of nothing but smoking weed. At that point I don't even know what would happen to your lungs. Tell them to quit tryna act cool, cuz they ain't shit. Not hard to figure someone out when they're 16 living with mom and pop lmao.

6. Offer to buy him 300g and make a deal he either smokes it all in 1 day or he has to pay for all of it and you get what he couldn't finish.

• Like Like x 1
  7. So this guy says he smoked 10.5 ounces in one day? hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha Sure he did.

Here's the thing OP: This guy, whoever he is, making claims like this, he isn't even worth your time. No need to prove anything, you know? You already know the guy's a cockheaded bitch, just tell him so and walk away. The guy knows he's lying, the guy knows you know he's lying. You win. Guys like this will just keep lying about stupid shit and showing they know so little about what they're lying about, that they can't even lie about it right.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Heywoon, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Yeah, you're probably right

I'm still going to try and find out the maximum though since it would be cool to know

Thanks!

9. Buy him a gram. Make him smoke it. Time how long that takes. Multiply it by 300. BAM! But you don't even need to do that, because the theoretical answer already wins. Say he took that 1g and turned it into a single joint. Let's say he could smoke that joint in about 5 minutes. That would mean if he just sat there and chain smoked 1g joints nonstop, it would take him 25 hours to smoke 300 of them. And that's with doing NOTHING else.