How much weed can i get for $30

Discussion in 'General' started by viberate, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I've never bought it before, I've never even seen it in real life before only pictures, but I"m buying it from some kid that goes to my little brothers highschool, im just gunna sneak on campus in the morning and buy it in the morning, anyways, I looked around and i have no idea what a dank is or anything, and I really don't want to get scammed, So can someone in the simplist way explain to me how much weed I can get for 30 using words I and the dealer can understand.
    Thank you
    BTW I live in Phoenix Arizona

2. if ur in AZ. you could get like a oz probably of reggos. dont know about dank. probably 2 gs ~

3. just be like yo i got 30, you think i could get an ounce or so of some decent shit? :smoke:

4. an O for 30 scrill? nice try, i'd say probably a gram or two for $30

5. Ok, well hopefully no one here is a douche about this. Honestly the first thing i would do is try to meet up somewhere else if possible. Like maybe off the school campus? Honestly it would be best to have someone with a little experiance go with you. But nonetheless,

Here is a google picture, this is only about 2 grams. , now i know it can range from where your at on how much weed you get but if you get something close to this if not on the more than this side than you should be pretty good

[​IMG]

6. You are all using language that would confuse someone who isn't familiar with cannabis.

Why not explain it to him in language he can understand?

7. THANK YOU I konw alittle cuz i'vebeen searching some things for a while, but what in the world is a dank.

8. you can get 3.5 grams of high grade marijuana AKA dro

9. "an expression frequently used by stoners... for something of high quality."

urban dictionary wants to be your friend OP :)

10. you obviously haven't heard of mexico, or their weed. :rolleyes:

11. I'd say roughly thirty dollars worth.

12. Well the rule usually is 10$ per gram(Canada), some dealers are cheaper some more expensive. There are 28 grams in an ounce, 14 grams in a half ounce, 7 grams in a quarter, and 3.5 grams in an eighth. So where i'm from a twenty sack(for example), is in fact $20. But prices in the US are higher I think(or atleast in most states).

13. Yea I have heard of mexican brick weed and how terribly shitty it is.

14. ^^^ Most stupid comment in thread (thus far)

Smartest comment in thread ^^^^

I live in Utah which is not far from Arizona, look at the pictures in the stash jar section (or click on the link in my signature "My pickup's N' stuff" pretty decent stuff) to get an idea of what "Dank"(term used to express quality marijuana) pot is. Usually it's about 10$ to 15$ per gram, 25$ is a half of an 8th of an Ounce of weed, or 1.75 grams about. You should probably expect around 2 grams if your prices are anything like most of the Midwest.

15. proablly not as much as i can get for $ 35....:cool:

16. if its reggies: $5/ gram $25/ quarter $70 oz
    mids: $10/g $50/gram $100/oz
    grade/medical: $20 g $100/quarter $350/oz