Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed can I get for $30

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Nov 5, 2012.

1. I live in MA

mids:
    high mids:
    dank:

how much from those would 30$ get

2. East coast u have been gone for a while. We were starting to miss your useless threads.

3. pretty rude are we?

4. #4 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']pretty rude are we?[/quote]

Nope was just bummed out Thought you were banned for your nonsense.
    Your the only one that knows your area and your connects. How the fuck are we supposed to tell you how much they charge. Get if from a grower it's cheap. Get it from a middle man expensive .
    Thread

5. Idk maybe 1.5? 2 if you are lucky.

6. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']I live in MA

mids:
    high mids:
    dank:

how much from those would 30$ get[/quote]

Im from Ma... 8th of mids.. 2-2.5grams of regs and 1.5 or so of dank?

7. Prob 10g of crap
    1/8 of mids
    Half eighth of good

8. dont be a dumbass if you ask your dealer to get you a $30 sac or else your most likely going to get ripped off

learn terms like gram, eight, quarter, oz

know how much you want, not how much you wanna spend

9. Man I can get you a great deal on some Mexi-Brick, if you willing to drive down to Laredo, TX

10. I can get like 2 - 2.2 grams of some dank for that. Florida area tho.

11. sometimes depends where you are in MA as well. I live in north central MA. $30 would get me probably an eighth of mids, 2g of high mids and 1.5g of dank.

the way I've experienced it, the closer to a big city you are, the better the prices. I go to school in Amherst (western MA near Springfield) and I see kids being ripped off all the time. back home the closer you go to Worcester you can get some better prices but mids are a lot more common. never bought bud in Boston but I would assume it would be a pretty similar situation

12. Used to have a decent connect out of Shrewsbury

13. $30 worth.

14. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']I live in MA

mids:
    high mids:
    dank:

how much from those would 30$ get[/quote]

A little over a dub or more depending on your contact and how good you know him(or her)

15. mids 6 grams
    dank 2 grams

16. 4-5g. Depends on quality.

17. I thought the same thing when I saw this thread, except I'm really NOT missing this kids useless threads.

Hashtag : E.C.S. Spam

18. Half oz of mids
    2gs of dank

19. Dank would be like 1.5-2g here