Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed butter can I eat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chaylee, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Got what would be about half a stick of weed butter given to me and I'm not really too sure how much me and my friend should eat? We don't really have anything to make it with, so we were thinking of spreading it on some toast. I've checked online for what the butter is supposed to smell and look like and from what I see, its pretty good stuff. But I have been smoking weed daily for about 6 years now so take my tolerance into consideration when answering :) Any advice appreciated, thanks!!

2. I'd start with a very small amount...like half a teaspoon. There is no way of knowing how strong it is without trying it and it's way easy to overdue it with edibles.

• Like Like x 2
  3. you wont die but be mindful it takes a while to notice effects.

Edible high is completely different ballgame, you take to much and get very sick for what seems like eternity.

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app