Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Am I Using In A Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsmarch20th, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Pre-rolled using the pen method and I'm using raw and element 1 1/4 papers. There is a penny in one of the pictures to use as a size reference, how much weed do you think I'm using in my joints?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. Looks like around .75 to one gram. Joints usually use more weed than other methods. It's hard to tell ground up for me tho

3. 4 grams

nah. looks like 1-1.5 grams there in the photos. but it's grinded up so no one can tell accurately. buy a scale

4. Round 1

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. .6 to a gram. Prob in the middle of .6 and 1. Get a scale for a definite answer

6. Looks like way too much weed for a joint for one unless it's shitty weed. I would roll up one quarter of that.

7. #7 IvGotMilk, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Are you sure that bud filled up your pre roll? Doesn't look like much bud since i clicked the larger photo. Maybe 0.3g based off my experience of using my own scales. Ground up bud always looks like more - which is why when someone is trying to rip you off, they'll sometimes grind the bud up then bag it up.

8. I don't know why don't u scale ur nugs before u grind them and tell us?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Looks like .5

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I ground up another small nug for one cause it didn't fill it. I smoke joints just about everyday so I always grind up about the same amount. I guess the bud is really dense anyway cause I got 3/4 of an oz last Wednesday and just looking at the bag I have only about an eighth left. I've only rolled 9 since I picked up so I sure hope I'm not rolling only .3 haha. This is how they come out, every time. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407170391.122515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. IMO that's overkill....

11. I'd try using a mechanical pencil, and if us then one of those cheap target brand ones. But if I'd have to guess it looks like it could about 1-1.5 gs

12. Yo push in the crutch/filter so it's not so far apart from the tight bud. Then cut off the excess paper, The bud has to be strongly connected with the filter if you want it to burn correct.