Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed a day in the dam?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jamesdk123, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Were planning on going to the dam going to be camping at a campsite just outside the centre so weel be smoking in the tent and stuff anyway how much weed would you say you smoke a day in the dam ?

2. A pound probably, maybe two just in case.

3. I would go with a 5 grams

4. This is a somewhat dumb question... It obviously 100% depends on the person in question, their tolerance, the level of high they want to maintain, etc.

5. For a rare toker- 1 gram per person, and even that will be too much
    Medium toker- 2 grams per person
    Fuck dude, i don't know. Buy more than you think you can smoke and if you don't finish it all quit being a pussy and finish it all. haha :smoke:

I know personally if i was smoking all day i could kill a quarter. Or just a gram. Truly depends.

6. So you're going to the dam campsite? :ey:

Haha bring however much you want to smoke man.