Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much water to drink during T break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking everyday for around 5 months now like 2 or 3 times a day, My tolerance is wayy too high and it sucks. I never had to do a T break before so...

1. should 10 days be enough?
    2. How much water should I drink each day to help flush out my system?
    3. Anything other than water that works? (No Detox drinks or whatever they are called)

2. cranberry juice, drink enough water you dont need too much, most of my friends drink about 1-2 L daily, drug tested weekly, they know how to keep their levels minimal

3. K, Ill try cranberry juice, but I think I do need alot im not only pissing out a liittle, Ive got alot in my system

4. cranberry juice is better for you