How much water should I be giving my plants.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JSgrewit42, May 11, 2017.

1. I'm not really sure how much water I should be giving my plants. I mean they look fine and I'm giving them plenty. I just am looking for a general idea. They're on day 26

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm new as well but I just give em water until I see it run out the bottom then stop.ph'd water of course

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thats a good rule to go by. Before you start to water your plant make sure its dry and get a good feel on how light your pot feels. Water and lift the pot again to feel how heavy it is. Once its light again go ahead and give it a good watering. I also wait to water til i see a lil bit of dropping of the fan leaves. I water about every 6 days. Im in 3 gal pots and water = 2 or < than a quater gallon of ph water. Its usually til i get run off about 20% return of what i put in.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Okay that's what I've been doing. Just wanted to make sure I was doing it right!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rolla420Rolla gave you the answer^^^^^^

6. 5 gallons of water did 6 plants in 3 gallon pots last night. There is no correct amount of water as long as you are getting runoff.

• Like Like x 2