Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Water Per Hour?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whatamidoing5294, May 20, 2014.

1. I have a drug test today and tomorrow.
    Ive been drinking about 50oz of water an hour.
    Is this too much, or too little?

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

2. #2 lostinlife, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    That's too much. You'll pretty much just pee water. Most places get suspicious if the urine is completely clear. I would keep it to a liter(32oz) or less an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. That's good if it's just water, I HAVE a lot of stuff I need to make sure isn't in there, and the first one today is just administered by my parents. The one tomorrow is by a doctor.

- Maturity is the decision to be mature when needed. Not being grouchy when the time to enjoy life is present.

4. Thats too much

Gotta be 18 here

And water won't flush weed out of your system. It'll only dilute your urine. I would get clean piss from someone, or buy fake piss from a headshop.

6. How did that indicate I'm under 18?
    I took an unmentionable at school, got caught, and now am being tested by both the school and my parents.
    If I fail the schools, I don't get to walk graduation stage Friday.m

And I know it won't flush it out, but I can pass by diluting it.

7. Way to much dude that's 12oz away from a half gallon an hour. Slow down to 16 oz or 8

8. School can't test you. Lol that's some bullshit.

9. Yeah, only reason would be for sports

10. Don't worry unmentionables won't show up on a drug test after a day to 2 days max. The marijuana is 2 weeks(very light user) to a month+(heavy user) so you're probably screwed on the marijuana. But at least your parents won't know about the Molly you took

Trim Nazi

11. If a coach ever tried to drug test me in hs(didn't do anything back then) I would of said fuck you and kept playing. I can't see how it isn't illegal to drug test a kid for no reason

Trim Nazi

12. You will probably od on water

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Drink as much or as little water as you want - it may not make any difference since there are multiple ways to determine that you have diluted urine.  Since you got busted, they may do automatic confirmation testing at a lab and the detection level they use is about 10x less than the dip sticks.  People have died from drinking too much water.

14. If you cant get fake piss, then drink a lil less water and take B12 supplements. Sweating is also a good way to cleanse your system jogging,boxing, hell any form of exercise will help. If in a hurry take some niacin pills but be prepared to go through hell. Wish you the best of luck brother.