How much water do you feed your plants during flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ra7064, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

I’m currently in week 2 of flower and was just curious to see how much water people feed their plants during flower. I’m currently giving them about 1 gal per plant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What medium are ya n i give half gallon to a gallon a day in coco

3. for me its about 2-3 times more than in veg

above all lift the pot first

THINK

then water or not

...imo ..lol

4. I’m using fox farms happy frog soil. So far my girls seem to be okay with the 1 gal per plant. I feed additives on Friday, water on Sunday, feed nutrients on Wednesday. This is my first grow so I’m still learning. I’m getting so excited seeing the progress they’re making IMG_1281.JPG IMG_1283.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1285.JPG

5. How many gallons are your pots? I normally do feed, feed, compost tea. Repeat. 1.5 liters every other day works for me but could be different in your enviroment.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. First grow myself aswell.

Got two plants in 18L pots, with BioBizz light mix.
    I try to get 2-4dl runoff, because I feed nutrients at every watering; using a product supposely specialized for my local water supply.
    At the flip to 12/12, my two plants only needed 4L to get the runoff. By week 2, that was up to 5L, and now at my first feeding in week 4, I had to give 6L to get the runoff.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. 7 gal air pots

8. Looking good man. Are you saying you do 6L for one plant? I can’t wait until I see more bud formation like yours!

9. Yeah, 6L per plant.

I have read a few times in other threads, that you should expect an increase in water consumtion around week 4 of flower. So I was expecting it; but when I just tried to google for some sources, I couldn't find any.

Yeah, the buds on top look good. The lowest level of buds, just above the scrog line are tiny. I have been considering whether I need to trim some of the fan leaves. I was gonna take some pictures at next feeding, in two days, and make a thread asking for advice whether to trim or leave it be.

• Like Like x 1
  10. So, in the process of moving parts around in my original post, it seems like I accidently removed the part saying how often I water.

I water every 4 day.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah man I think we’re probably watering about the same. When I feed them I’m giving them 1 gal of water with their nutrients/additives. So in a week they’re getting around 3 gal of water total. I prob should start increasing it like you said pretty soon. Tomorrow marks the end of week two for me

12. HI, I been growing in 5 & 7 gal grow bags and usually give each of my girls a quart every other night. My girls seem to like that amount.