How MUCH WATER Do You Drink Daily ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dado, Dec 16, 2011.

1. and if you do...

HOW do you feel it Benefits you, (What changes do you feel because of drinking Water?)

2. I feel like I always have a water bottle in my hand

Water is the essence of life....:smoke:

3. for a couple of years now, water, coffee and tea have been the only liquids I consume.

I've noticed that I feel a lot healthier, in general, after cutting soda out. Every time I try to drink soda now, I get this horrible gut ache.

4. also, I probably drink close 2 gallons/day

5. I was drinking 2 three liter bottle a day, then I stopped drinking so much and went down to a glass a day,

Then I noticed my skin was very itchy, I started drinking water again (in abundance) and immediately notices my skin problems subsided

6. I want to also say, that I was drinking alkali water and in place of that I recommend drinking water with Apple Cider Vinegar (Mothers Brand) or squirting a squeeze of lemon in the water (which acidifies the water, but has reverse chemistry on the body which immediately changes it to alkali when ingested)

7. I drink 8-12 glass's a day, But I also drink an amount of whiskey and coke beyond counting so it kind of does not help.

8. All I consume is water or tea

I drink atleast 4 to 5 liters of water a day

I have a brita filter in my fridge, I just go fill up when my water bottle is out

9. I never drink water......I only drink milk, soda, juice....
    been that way all my life....I hate water....doesn't satisfy at all....
    and so bland....

10. Damn. i feel like i have to be sick o doing something wrong haha, all you cats drink sooo much waater, i feel like i maybe drink a glass or so a day, i think i might water my plants more than i water me.
    Gonna go get a glass of icewater, good heads up for those of us who forget were like 60 to 80% water.

Edit: i know that feel switch, soda and juice 'n whatnot

11. ^
    It is not common knowledge to you is it very healthy to drink eight normal sized glass's of water a day? I thought it was :O Commericals here run telling you to drink more water lawl

12. Probably around 2-3 liters per day. I also drink a lot of milk, beer, and apple cider.

13. this^ i drink it to keep hydrated. but this^ :hello:

14. lol..

I don't even add up to 8 cups of any liquid per day haha.

15. Bong water only.......

16. Your farts must smell like dank resin.

17. This thread made me thirsty..

18. Water should be at room (body temperature) to get the most benefit, (it goes down easier too)

19. A LOT, I pee clear all day long. I think drinking a lot of water enormously helps your ears, nose and throat, I almost never have any sinus problems or get a sore throat. Other than that it just makes me feel overall better being well hydrated. I heard a good saying once that goes something like, your body is like a stream and a stagnant pool gathers many germs, but a fast flowing stream does not because it's water is constantly replaced.

20. Maybe a water bottle or two a day.

I definatly drink more soda than water though.