how much water and when?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greenghoul, Mar 26, 2012.

1. hey blades,

I have court for a "use of marijuana" ticket tomorrow morning at 8:30, and they're going to drug test me. Thin is, I've never taken a drug test or 'timed' how long it takes me to pee.

So yeah, how much water do you guys think I should drink tomorrow morning, and when I should drink it? I don't wanna be squirmy during the sentencing cus I had too much water haha, and I don't want it to look diluted or anything.

Sorry for asking such a weird question, I just want to be able to actually pee tomorrow morning.

2. you got cited for use of marijuana?... did they find anything tangible on you?? this seems like the cop pulled one over on u, i have never heard of anyone being cited for the use of marijuana...

im interested to know what happens, and as far as the water thing just go about your day as you normally would... i wouldnt worry about it..

3. You aren't going to be any worse off for failing the first drug test. It's not going to matter.

They're going to drug test you for a period of time after your court date. It's in your best interest to pass those. That's all you need to know.

4. if you havent been taking creatine, and you dilute, it will come up as dilute if they send it to a lab.....

5. You aren't going to be any worse off for failing the first drug test. It's not going to matter.

The only thing is that my lawyer said that if I tell the judge that I'll test negative and end up testing positive, that I'll go to jail. I'm not super worried any more because I just did the "First Check" take home test and passed that with a dark line. So hopefully it's all out of my system

6. [quote name='"greenghoul"']hey blades,

I have court for a "use of marijuana" ticket tomorrow morning at 8:30, and they're going to drug test me. Thin is, I've never taken a drug test or 'timed' how long it takes me to pee.

So yeah, how much water do you guys think I should drink tomorrow morning, and when I should drink it? I don't wanna be squirmy during the sentencing cus I had too much water haha, and I don't want it to look diluted or anything.

Sorry for asking such a weird question, I just want to be able to actually pee tomorrow morning.

This wont work. No amount of water will help.

7. false

i have passed numerous probation tests by diluting, however it REQUIRES creatine so it cant be detected

8. I don't think he's worried about passing the test, but instead peeing when instructed to.

9. yeah, pretty much that.

10. [quote name='"greenghoul"']yeah, pretty much that.[/quote]

Hahahahaha well the test is tomorrow right?

Chug a good bit of water now, measure the time it is...... when you take a piss, check time. And repeat a few times to get an average. Not too much water though, once you are "water logged" you will piss much more rapidly than not. When I dilute, I piss ever 30 mins till the test like clockwork

11. Can't tell if op is being serious ..

12. Take 8 - 10 niacin pills. Enjoy the burn and Itch. Drink at least a liter of water. More is better. Maybe take a sleeping pill to sleep through the burn and itch. Do this at least the night before. If your extra paranoid do this once 3 days before the test and then one night before the test.

I beat mandatory drug tests for 2 years doing this. It works.

13. I Can't believe how many people don't understand op's question.

Just drink a glass of water before you leave, it's weird peeing in a cup and for some reason it makes you piss. It's the same concept like scaring a little kid and they pee their pants. Also if you don't have to piss they will give you a glass of water there too.

14. I Can't believe how many people don't understand op's question.

Just drink a glass of water before you leave, it's weird peeing in a cup and for some reason it makes you piss. It's the same concept like scaring a little kid and they pee their pants. Also if you don't have to piss they will give you a glass of water there too.

The whole peeing in a cup thing kinda pushes me away from wanting to pee haha. I'll try the timing thing that sirsog suggested, and also just have a glass or two of water before I leave, maybe pee a few times before going because my friend said that it's the most concentrated in the first pee.

15. Fill the cup mid piss not right away