Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much was your last pick up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vincentlink, Mar 28, 2012.

1. #1 vincentlink, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    How much was your last pickup? Got an eigth of some of the dankest weed I have ever smoked. Share the quality of the bud and even some pics if you got them!

2. Quarter

I can only find mids nowadays.

3. Quarter. Although I am getting myself a half today :) Hopefully.

4. @Op my last pickup was a $20 bag of skunk.

5. Gram of trainwreck

6. 2.5 g of some fire

7. Picked up a 1/4 on Saturday...then my dude called me and told me he is at the bottom of his bag so buying another 1/4 tomorrow for half price....also, picked up a 1/2 today from another connection....so an oz this week

8. #8 Weasel King, Mar 28, 2012
    8th of Chemdog. Smells like NOTHING I've ever smelled before lol. Soo good. I'd take pics but I just finished it, might pick up another 8th tonight so If I do I'll post pics.

9. I got just under 9g yesterday for nothing, my guy just called me, said "yo, go out back and have a smoke or some shit, I'll be there in 2" and smoked a j with me when he got there and handed me a bag with about 9g (that he said was a q lol) to "try out some of his new buds". He then hopped back in his car and took off. There was 2 kinds of kush and 1 above average sativa all mixed up in the bag.

10. LOL at all the people picking up less then an eighth. Snagged me a Q of Blue Cheese for $90 two days ago. Dem Indicas :bongin:

11. gotta half quad on saturday and i still have some left, usually they only las me like 2 days 3 tops but i made some pressed hash wih the kief and got a .5 piece of hash so i think il sill have some left for like another day

12. one billion pounds

13. I just snagged a zip yesterday.

14. #14 Danjaa, Mar 28, 2012
    [​IMG]

One MILLION dollars!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw[/ame]

15. about an 1/8th, for free too. :D

16. Almost! He was asking for quantity, not price :p Still funny tho, glad you posted , Mike Myers always cheers up one's day :)

17. Quarter of dank for £50, dense as fuck and got over 8 grams somehow lasted me over 2 weeks of everyday toking somehow.

18. Damn :smoke:

19. Split an oz with my roomate of some Sour GDP