Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much vaped weed should be used for budder versus using unvaped weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by hellomoto1985, Nov 16, 2012.

1. If I use 7g of unvaped weed in 2 sticks of budder normally, how many grams of vaped weed will I need to make the same potency as the unvaped weed?

I heard there's about 30-40% THC remaining after the bud has been vaped, but I've got no idea if that is true or false.

2. I've never made budder, but have used abv in firecrackers, alcohol tinctures and canna peanut butter, with varying, but always beneficial results. I'm a noob, but I use at least 2x the amount recommended in the recipes.

Please let us know how it goes. Inc. taste/aroma, etc. :)

3. I wanna know also, ive been saving my abv and wanna know how much i need for budder

4. Divide the amount of product into servings .... So if u use 8 g of earth and it makes 16 brownie u get each dose at 1/2 g .5 is a lot when eaten and prepared proper. Most lightweight users can get away with .250. So with the above math. I would cut up the brownies in 32 pieces. Each at .250