How much vaped bud for firecracker?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by topdog82, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I vape my bud very lightly. Usually on the "2" setting on my solo. Thats about 340 degrees fahrenthiet

How much should I sprinkle on a firecracker?

I ate a small ball of abv and vaped later. It hit me nicely and narcotically, but it could have been placebo and vaping too

2. #2 lwien, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    I'd start off with no more than 2gr. Maybe a bit less being that you vape your bud very lightly.

Everyone's different in how they process edibles. For some, they couldn't feel anything even if they ate 10gr, yet for others 1gr. would be more than enough.

That's the thing with edibles. It's an experiment until you find the sweet spot..........for you.

3. thanks! :)

I will start with .5g's in that case

4. Sounds about right for lightly vaped bud.

Although the temperature doesn't matter as much as the colors.

What color is it? You could vape on 400 degrees for 3 minutes or vape on 340 degrees for 30 minutes and have the 400 degrees be a light brown vape and the 340 be a heavy black or almost black AVB.

5. Mostly light brown in color. No green that's forsure tho

6. Did it work?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using GC Forum

7. I don't know I am trying it out tomorrow night and will update

8. I tried it last night and it was quite a blast. String body stone and long duration

9. Isn't the high from AVB spectacular?

I love it more than vaping itself.

10. Well it really depends on the situation I am in. A spectacular high indeed, but not one for weekdays

Vaping on weekdays, and capsules of vaped bud on weekends

The high is very nice I must say but I would say it goes 1) vapirizing 2) avb 3) smoking