Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much until you cant get higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jacksomeherb, Nov 8, 2010.

1. How much weed does it take to get as high as you can get? I'm a daliy smoker and have been smoking daily for 7 months,I have to smoke like a. 1 bowl to get buzzed thanks

2. It depends for me. A bowl of nug and I'll be good. But when I smoke multiple times in a day, I just don't get as high. I can smoke a lot and I've never been at the point where I refuse a bowl. I've greened out once, and that was when I was a new smoker, smoking a blunt and passing a bowl of some dankkk weed.

3. theres countless threads about this already, but basically what it boils down to is your own personal tolerance, then how potent the bud youre smoking is, the last time you smoked etc.

there was actually a big discussion about this i was just reading about, how usually less feels like more. i smoked 2 blunts, 2 bowls out of a bong, and my first gasmask experience lastnight. and i felt fine - yet if i smoke a bowl or 2, or maybe just a joint on my own i notice it like crazy and feel toooorre up where as after the smoke out fest last night i felt fine and woke up early the next morning.

so its tough to say..just however your tolerance is. id say a few good whacks off any nugget guarantees some sort of buzz though : ) i would love for a few hits to keep me set for a few hours! then again some better bud would help too. hope this helped in some way!:smoke:

4. till you pass the fuck out!