Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much total weed have u inhaled

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ca_dro, Apr 29, 2009.

1. if i had to estimate i would say i probably blazed around 15 pounds:metal:. im a heavy smoker i started when i was 15 and now im 18
    how much weed do u think youve smoked in your entire life, personally?

2. wow 15 pounds in 3 years, you sure are a heavy smoker!! if i had to estimate i would say i've smoked a good 2 pounds

3. lets see i have been smoking for about 6 years now...and for the past two i have been averaging somewhere between a 1/2 oz of nug to and oz per week.

4. my calculator only goes 12 digits.. so i can't answer this question. :)

5. G answer

6. That's like a quarter a day for 3 years.. Some how I doubt that.

7. 15 lbs in 3.5 years would be around 5g a day, i smoke more than that now but yea i admit i def didnt smoke that much when i was 15/16. at least 10 lbs for sure:smoking:

8. um, alot? ca_dro there is no way you have smoked that much. if i smoked a quarter a day i am certain i would be clincally retarded.

thats a great way to burn yourself out.

everything is better in moderation. personally ive been hitting it hard for about 3 years (since college began) ive taken days off here and there but id say i smoke about .3 a day on avg. just enough to stay stoned most of the day while not turning into a vegetable.

id guess ive taken in about 1 1/4 lbs. but im always broke and i live pretty tight. if i had more money like some of my yuppy buddies i might hit it a little more. idk

9. hard to tell for me since i've varied on how much i smoke, but i'd say about 1 pound and a half in a year which is like a quarter a week with extra weed on the weekends.

10. [quote name='psukindherbs']um, alot? ca_dro there is no way you have smoked that much. if i smoked a quarter a day i am certain i would be clincally retarded.

thats a great way to burn yourself out.]

dude i smoke dank ass weed everyday and i could easily smoke a 1/4 or more without being to fucked up

11. yea well for me weed is very normal i do it very often its the biggest part of my life. i used to take breaks once in a while but havent felt the need in a while

12. i really want to see what the weed OGs say

13. ca_dro what kind of shit do you smoke? wher e im from we buy a 110 ounce of mids every once in a while and roll like 10 blunts and kill it in a few hrs. i can see wheere your coming from if this is your case.

14. errr day though, thats just a waste... get a real hobby, people like this make blazing look bad

15. what??? smoking everyday isn't a waste, and i happen to know a lot of people who don't like just smoking everyday, they like to get blazed everyday. its not a waste for people who can afford it or just grow it.

16. yea u on what im on:hello:, sometime we buy one everyday for a week:)

17. Word up bro. The last time I even tried to guess it was...meh let's just say lots :D

18. #18 JuanRing, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Hard to estimate, because you have to account for different times in my life. Some months i've smoked an O a week, other times i've been on 3 month T-breaks.

I'd say I average out at about 1/8th a week for 5 years, which is like 260 1/8ths, 910 grams, a little under 2 pounds.

How could you smoke 15 pounds in 3 years? Jesus you must've been fucked up 24 hours a day.:D

Not to mention how much it'd cost.... I hope to god you grow your own bro, hehe.

19. come on old school i only started this thread so you would say a specific number

20. I think I calculated it in one of the many threads of this topic (there are a lot) but I forget. Thirty years, from a gram a day to a half ounce a day at varying times...meh I dunno. Around three digits maybe?

I'm not sure why it matters but you asked :)