how much too water?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ruler911, Apr 23, 2009.

1. i noticed yellow on the leaves and read up on it i am sure they were nute burns. i watered them with straight distilled water last night until the water flooded out . there dry on top 2 inch this morning.. How much water do i need.

2. well, which leaves? top or bottom? any photos? whats the pH? more info

3. bottom and middle has yellow tips , lots have the yellow spots but i have been spraying for bugs so that should stop no pics yet dont have a digital camera yet. the ph in the tap was always under 7. i gave only distilled tap for veg started to bud on the 11 . someone gave me food and told me how to mix it , the ph went way down was at like 3.4 but me being new i had no idea the ph changed from the food , AND I MAY HAVE BEEN WATERING TO MUCH , BUT THE POTS ARE DRYING OUT QUICKLY so it was watered every 2 days i figured that they drank more water in 12/12 so i just watered them when they were dry in the first inchof soil, after reading i figure i over watered and fukd up the ph. so I m thinking straight water for a week or more than some food , maybe 1/2 what they had what do you know ?

4. Show me a pic, please, so I can identify the problem.

5. i will borrow a camera and take some pics tonight