Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much tobacco is in a blunt wrap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GottaloveGanga, Oct 9, 2015.

1. What up Potheads! I have been smoking weed for about 2 years now and the majority of my smoking sessions involve blunts. I have two questions. 1. how much tobacco is in a blunt that has nothing but weed in it? and number 2 is does the nicotine impact the high at all. I hope not because i don't want any type of buzz but a weed buzz cause i don't want a nicotine addiction. I wish I could get a bong but i still live at home and my parents are anti-weed so i pretty much only get to light up with friends. I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks for reading!

2. #2 gifgiraff, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

3. You Dont like to get stoned? you might be in the wrong forum then but thanks for the response

4. Get a pack of rolling papers, they have no tobacco and word has it they work rather well for smoking cannabis.

5. bro why you gotta be a smart ass im well aware of that. I just asked a simple question that requires a simple answer. smdh

6. It's a leaf made out of tobacco. It's tobacco. What do you mean how much? The whole thing is tobacco lol. Get a bowl or smoke papers, problem solved

7. my other question was does the tabacco impact the high? and thanks for replying

8. It could but nearly as much as a spliff if you're not used to it. I don't crave nicotine after smoking blunts cuz I'm worried about the weed. And to piggy back off that, a bowl or bong hit would hit you harder than anything rolled up

9. so your saying nicotine does not really impact the high that much?

10. Not in a blunt, if anything, it mellows it out a bit

11. Sorry im late on replying to this buts thats interesting. Ive heard the exact opposite. Not saying your wrong tho

12. There are approximately 4.3 tobaccos in a single blunt wrap.

13. "tabaccos"?

14. How much tobacco you ask? Well I genuinely do not know, however, Juicy Jays Blunt Wraps have little if any nicotine in them and that's a FACT. And in terms of 'Little Nicotine' I mean no where near enough to get you addicted. There is also a lot less of the chemical nastys found in cigarettes etc than JJ's Blunts. Also - The difference between cigarettes and 'some blunts' is that cigarette tobacco is sprayed, sprayed with bad ass chemicals. Blunts are more or less a more natural tobacco product.

For the Nicotine - NO - Nicotine does not get you higher, its called a Nicotine rush, after Nicotine enters the bloodstream, your veins/blood vessels etc narrow, while your blood pumps faster giving you that strange heavily body feeling, I know its hard to explain lol.

If your worried about your health in terms of smoking, best bet would be to smoke papers and use ZERO tobacco. Or a bong, or a pipe or a vape, personally I would do a fat ass paper reefer and it would burn perfectly slow like a cigg.

15. like stated above blunt wraps = tobacco leaves. The most alteration it will do to your experience is make you reek like blunt (every stoner knows the smell) and have wet, sticky black tar lips, which is highly annoying if you attempt to drink something afterward. The sticky icky of the wrap gets on everything. As far as the high goes, it goes as fast as the blunt lasts, but the average blunt packed with 1.5-2g's of weed in it is gonna keep you soaring high for minimum 2 hrs depending on how many heads in the rotation.

Be polite when blunt sharing. And don't slobber on the mouthpiece side. yuckk!

[​IMG]

16. 1. 6
    2. Yes

17. Blunt wraps are made from tobacco, so you should expect that there is nicotine and other chemicals in it that are similar to cigarette tobacco. Tobacco companies add other chemicals to help tobacco stay lit, counteract the harsh effects of inhalation, open lung airways, and enhance the reinforcing effects of nicotine. Many of these chemicals are toxic and cancer-causing. However, all of this is known from studying cigarette tobacco, and it is unclear to what degree these same chemicals are found in blunt wraps. I suspect these companies do not have your health interests in mind, so proceed with caution.

18. It's a unit of measurement.

19. 35 tabbacos and 5 mustard biscuits
    Mmmmhhhmmm

20. One cigarillo after being emptied is like on average 1g of tobacco