Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much tobacco do you use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billygo, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I use around 50 weed 50 tobacco if I'm gonna smoke, just curious how much you guys use? (if you use any)

2. Yeah most of the time its bad to mix the two. Especially if its dank. If you want tobacco cigarettes after are better

3. I've always mixed and so does everyone where I live haha

4. I don't smoke tobacco, I used to smoke but now I stick to Mj.

5. None, don't need tobacco making my weed taste horrible. Sometimes I smoke a cigar afterward but I never mix the two

6. Just a baccy bomb (Tabbaco) just put a lil bit near the roach to save on weed cus I dont smoke Near the roach gets too harsh !

7. Why would you add cancer?

8. 100 weed and 0 tobacco

9. I love da cancer ey

10. You dont live in the u.s. Huh? everywhere else in the world its weird not to spliff it

11. I use about a 100 to 0 ratio

Green ftw ;)

12. the only time i use tobacco is if it is in my blunt

13. The tobacco being smoked with or like 30 min before can cause your high to not be as strong. Somehow when you smoke tobacco with or a little before weed it prevents as much cannabinoids being absorbed by the body. I would say if you smoke before do it about an hour before and eat and drink something then smoke your weed and after that smoke a whole pack if you want. You will be higher without it.

14. none. tobacco is disgusting.

15. Dont ruin good weed be letting it touch poison. There should be a law...

16. Great way to answer the question, when there are hundreds of active pure weed discussions. You are really cool though for not mixing them, real cool. Edit: NVM, I forgot what section this is, cool kids can't read and reply.

Maybe about 30/70 Bacco/Bud or 20/80.

17. None. To me it would be like adding diesel to racing fuel.

18. It's not about where you live, it's about who you hang around with.

19. to all those saying that it is poison....tobacco is a plant also. i smoke tobacco from an old wooden tabacco pipe and the tobacco i get is grown organically. he's not splitting open cigarettes and using all the junk in there.

that said, i either smoke 100% green or 100% tobacco. no mixing for me.

OP, where are you from? i just went to dublin and the weed scene isn't big at all, but if they do smoke they mix for sure.