How much to tip a pizza delivery guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by strainreviewer, Mar 28, 2014.

1. #1 strainreviewer, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    I just ordered a pizza online through dominoes website. For those food lovers it was a large 3 topping (salami, pepporoni, italian sausage.) how much should i tip the dude? im thinking 3 bucks??

2. 20% of the total cost of the pizza...wrong forum btw.

Pizza cost x .20 = tip

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Depends on how long they take.

For every 5 minutes, subtract $1 from 15.

If it takes 25 minutes, that's a $10 tip, because they're awesome. If it takes 50 minutes, that's a $5 tip, because they're mediocre. If it takes any longer than that, just whip your dick out right after you've taken the pizza from them when they come to the door, pizza guys love that shit.

Trust me, everyone does it that way.

4. minimum of 5 bucks. depends on how quick and how cool/nice the delivery person is

5. #5 FriskyBiscuit, Mar 28, 2014
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=5o6vUc4ffJw

Hurt people, burn stuff, forget school!

6. #6 strainreviewer, Mar 28, 2014
    tipped em $5 lol thats all i got on me. it was $27.99 overall so 20% is what $6? Meh he was fine iwth it:) Pizza it bomb!

7. Dont tip unless they get there fast and the delivery guy isnt a cunt.

8. #8 ckycampmember, Mar 28, 2014
    $5 standard.
    $4 over an hour.

used to deliver myself, so i understand how it goes.
    i can tell right when they hand me that pizza, if ive been dicked around or you really had a triple order and mine was last.

EDIT: this is for 2 pizza or less haha. if i order a bunch of food then it all depends on the driver. for a 10 pizza order, you gotta tip better than $5 haha

9. i always tip 3 or 4 bucks  

10. i usually throw them like $10-$12 if it's a decent sized order.

11. I always throw them at least 5-10 If it's an order over 50 then it might go up a little.
    I agree with the others though, of they're late then you start deducting some $.
    I used to deliver pizzas so I know what it's like getting stiffed on a tip... and it would only take 20 mins for them to hang up the phone and me to knock at the door...

12. At least a bowl pack:)

13. Dude you paid 28 dollars for 1 large pizza? Thats fucked up.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

14. holy fuck, 10 for taking a half hour? your generous. 5 for taking a full hour is alot.  wish i had customers like you when i delivered

15. #15 hurpdaflerp, Mar 28, 2014
    3 dollars is minimum tip by the way. it also depends on how how you order.  i once delivered about 10 pizzas and the bastard church kids only gave me like 5 dollars. fucking ass holes.

16. lol no i got Parmesan bites, a 2 liter coke, and an order of lava cakes. Feeling a bit sick today lol kinda wish i had eaten about half of what i ordered, I downed it in no more than 45 mins lawl. musta been that alien OG

17. I can get a 5-topping extra large pizza from my local place for $20.35; usually takes 45 minutes, I'll sometimes tip 'em a $10 and never any less than $5.

Yea at least a 5'er or 5 and the change from the next 5.

19. A gram or two, maybe three.