Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to smoke first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420mastertoker, Dec 17, 2011.

1. okay so my friends over and hes never smoked before and wants to know how much to smoke to get a nice head buzz to see if he liked it and all i can tell him is smoke a small bowl then wait ten minutes but he insist i ask on here so anyone wanna help me out here?

2. I dont know, half the size of your bowl I guess. Make sure he feels it though thats the important thing.

3. make him smoke like 3 bowls to the face

4. Haha I thought the thread was going to relate to yourself....and then I shit my pants pants when I read your username :p

5. Get him to take one nice hit. Put some reggae on and chill. If he isn't feeling enough hit again and rinse repeat until he is at the right level. Or just dome multiple bowls and make him stupid high for teh lulz.

6. Like a small bowl just make him keep it in for a while..

7. 1-2 hits would get me super baked first few weeks. Half a bowl too much for just a test high. I'd have him take one good hit and wait 5-10min and see how he feels.

8. Sometimes the first time you don't feel it right away and you get disapointed. At least 1 bowl, or else he won't get a true feel of it.

9. I would recommend a tiny amount since your tolerance is so low, you will get a nice high and save a ton of weed

10. pretty much what i told him, thanks(he didnt believe me lol)

11. lol i wish, if i had that low of a tolerance i would save so much money

12. [quote name='"420mastertoker"']lol i wish, if i had that low of a tolerance i would save so much money[/quote]

That would be so nice ^_^

13. I had a friend smoke some dank with me for the first time and he said he couldn't feel it. He was however, raiding the kitchen pantry for anything and everything to eat lol.

14. [quote name='"Phenotype"']I had a friend smoke some dank with me for the first time and he said he couldn't feel it. He was however, raiding the kitchen pantry for anything and everything to eat lol.[/quote]

Haha that reminds me of when I smoked up my friend for his first time. Same thing as your friend, said he didn't feel anything but the mother fucker was eating all of my food

15. roll him a pinner :d

16. haha well he smoked 2 small bowls from my bong and is waiting to see if he feels anything after about 15 minutes after that ima spark a blunt and if he wants to hit it he can ill let you all know what happens later on

17. HAHA i was thinking about the first time i smoked earlier today! Weird... Anyway, the first time i smoked "to get high" i bought a 16th bag right before i was suppose to go on this date with an ex stripper. I took the bud home and went on the date and wouldnt you know it i ended the date early because i was so excited to smoke. haha pathetic i know but fuck it. I went home and rolled a shitty yet HUGE joint. About 3 medium bowls worth of delicious, sticky and homegrown sativa. Went outside, not knowing what the hell i was doing, and because i was such a rookie and i didnt want to waste any bud, i just smoked the ENTIRE joint within 2 minutes. I didnt know that you can just chill out with a joint and smoke it like a cig. About 10 minutes later......i was HIGH AS FUCK!!!!!!!!! so much to a point where i wanted to wake me parents up and have them call 911. haha. Moral of the story? just have him do a hit and wait a few minutes. haha

18. lol sounds fun, he felt a lil bit of a buzz from the bowls he said so he smoked the blunt with me and he was high as fuck and i went to the bathroom and when i got back he was asleep lol

19. Smoke until you get high.