Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to put into a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Caveman130, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Now normally I just eyeball it but im going to start weighing my bud out to conserve it. So how much bud do you think I should put into a personal joint to help me sleep? I was thinking like a .5 per j but im not sure.

2. Well how often do you smoke? How high is your tolerance?

3. .5 is usually what I do to get to sleep. Happy tokes!!!

4. Agreed volkov, .5 makes a beauty evening toke. :smoke:

5. Daamnn.... I roll 2 gramm blunts.... Haha im just rollin my bed timer now will be driftin off in about 45mins-1hour lol :)

6. My tolerance isnt that high since im just coming back from a break, im gonna try .5 and see where it gets me, thanks people

7. Yeah .5 should be fine man.

8. I would do less .2 is enough for me, but for joints its hard to roll em that thin without a joint roller.

9. Yeah maby. I might smoke half a joint and see how im feeling

10. You guys smokin with tobacco? i only smoke weed i dont drink alchohol or smoke tobacco, just enjoy being high makes me a better person have alot more confidence inmyself :)

Attached Files:

11. #12 Mr Owl, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    [​IMG]

12. I like just below, or just above, one gram.

13. [quote name='"Mr Owl"']

[/quote]

LOOOOOL legend that picture was quality! haha

14. .5 is a regular size I would say for noobies. I make small ones, only done .5.

15. yo do the following to save weed:
    1.put 0.5-1g of your dank crystaly shit
    2.add some tabacco like 0.3-0.5 .
    3.roll joint
    4.???????
    5.you gon profit man?