Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to make a bit of hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Chariot, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I've been saving up tiny buds, stems, shake, and kief for about a month now, and I was wondering: What are the "minimum requirements" for making hash, either weight-wise or volume-wise?

2. Kief the fuck out of the tiny buds, shake and stem, put all that in with the kief you already have.
    One way of doing it is holding it on a little tray, such as a tobacco tin lid, and holding a lighter under it then squidging it together with your finger tips.

Or get a Kief Press, shit ton easier

3. YouTube pressed kief hash.... I took 1.5 grams of kief heated an pressed it into some good hash.

4. theres a thread somewhere about using .5 of keif and an iron and some paper and shit and making your own hash...

if you use a coffee grinder for a month....and you blaze a lot

=o...