Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to load a bowl with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by realstickyicky, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Smoked a couple times and got high from a joint, but just got a bowl today

how much should i put in the bowl, i've only smoked total 2-3 times.

don't wanna smoke too much and green out, just enough to try out the bowl and get high

just pour in a little then take 1 hit?

2. As much as you want to smoke dude

What the fuck is up with all of these retarded threads in the Apprentice section? God damn... (sorry no offense)

3. If its the first bowl pack ever for that bowl id want to do her right and pack it fat.. Put like two hits worth in there.. Take a toke and as soon as you inhale the smoke make sure you put the cherry out so the weed doesnt keep burning off into the air.

4. Do you have a scale? I pack .3 of dank for 2 people.

5. Just pack it half way. take a couple hits. Wait a little bit. See how you feel then smoke more if you need too. Seems like common sense...

6. However much to get as much of a high you want with the quality of weed you have... It's a slide scale depending on quality and mood..

7. Put enough in for one toke, like a little pinch of ground up weed. Then if you want more, take another toke, then another, and another, until you're as baked as you want to be.

8. load that bitch up homie

9. Tried that shit worked alright but think its a shitty pipe, when there was no weed left i just burned the glass just for fucking fun and there was a big ass chemically smell not weed though

10. Mhh, honestly only time I intentionally burn my pieces is the mouth piece when burning with a sick person, but I don't think I can say I have every smelt chemicals? idk haha.

How much did you pay for it?

what wasn't to your liking about the session?

11. dude, pack the bowl all the way, fat. Take a mad hit, and relax for a few minutes, play some games, watch tv, if this is really your 4thish time smoking then that should get your head straight, and if it hasn't, then hey, you have the rest of the bowl, take another, just smoke hit after hit with breaks in between and see whats good for you, and that way you'll know for next time :)

12. pack to your hearts content bro.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. [quote name='"realstickyicky"']Smoked a couple times and got high from a joint, but just got a bowl today

how much should i put in the bowl, i've only smoked total 2-3 times.

don't wanna smoke too much and green out, just enough to try out the bowl and get high

just pour in a little then take 1 hit?[/quote]

You pour your weed?

14. dude, pack it and fire it up

15. It's not a matter of smoking an entire bowl, it's a matter of smoking until you no longer feel like smoking. And nobody here could possibly know how much that would be. If you pack it too fat, save the rest for later.

16. I usually pack .1s and im good. Thank god for low ass tolerance