Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anon321, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Dont laugh because im a newb lol.
    Im 4'11, weigh about 100 pounds, and have rarely smoked before, how many grams is enough to get me stoned?

2. 7 grams exactly.

But seriously probably like ~.5 grams

Haha how old are you btw?

3. .2g will get you high, it does for me even after 6 months of blazing

4. Hell .1 will probably get you high. Don't go by weight just smoke until you're good.

5. You will need like 0.1-0.3 to get you totally blazed man, if you don't smoke often that is.

6. Dated a girl 4"11, that was hell. It takes me .1 - .3 to get a solid high. But I usually snap flower, hash, and kief.

7. three hits should be plenty for a newbie

8. I used to have .5 and it will last me 7-8 times now i need more

9. Shrink 2 inches and you'd be legally considered a midget.

10. I would recommend packing a single bowl, this can easily be done with .5 ( a half) of a gram.

Hit the bowl once, let the high set it for a couple minutes, if your comfortable, take a 2nd and so on. You can always smoke more, but if you overdo it and your not used to it, you can become uncomfortable or anxious.

This is your experimentation, don't be influenced or pushed by others to smoke more than your comfortable with.

I personally smoke about 10 grams a week, that in no ways means that you should be able to keep up with a smoking pace that I use.

So just grab some water and a lawn chair, sit somewhere nice, and smoke it slow. Enjoy the lack of tolerance while you have it.