Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NRKsoldier, Jan 15, 2009.

1. When I'm smoking regs, I can share two grams between four people and definitely get high. Not wrecked, but high. Also, after just sharing maybe a gram and some change of headies with three other people, I can feel it. I smoke maybe 1-2 times a week, usually on weekends, and I was wondering how much it took other people to start feeling the herb.

PS. By the way, this got deleted form recreational use and had to be posted here, but I have been smoking for years so this is kind of embarrassing

2. I'm in the Bay Area and have never smoked anything but the dankest stuff around, after my recent T-break I can get pretty baked off 2-3 bong hits

3. 1 bowl pack to my dome will get me pretty high

4. 2gs of mids in a green game blunt and im good:smoking:

5. 1 gram of dank/
    got like me and 7 other people ripped...no joke.../
    maybe it was 1.3 since it was a dub/
    Nothing but the dankest in cali/

6. dont really get high from mids or anything cept dank..

7. #7 itsme333, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    depends on the bud, my tolerance, and the method of intake

for my main stash now, in terms of back to back bubbler hits, 3 gets me nice and high.

8. i smoke dank all day and i can get high off a few hits every time.

dddigggity dank.

9. i usualy get hi off a bowl of my bubbler by myself of swag so yea but only been smoking a month

10. well when i first started smoking 2 bowls of mids would get me high, not fucked up.

11. To feel high, I need to smoke at least half a gram within a close time frame. Otherwise, it's just for medicine.

12. I can get high off a .5 joint.

That comes out to about 1 big bowl pack or two medium sized ones.

13. shit man you shouldn't care what other people think. Don't get embarrassed you're getting blazed and that's all that matters not only that but you don't have to spend as much as anyone else.

Anyway it depends. a bowl or two usually does me in pretty well

14. Well usually half of a joint just to get high, but then if i wanna get blazed it's more like 2-5+ Depends on the quality of the weed though.

I like that I'm a lightweight though, I end up smoking less which in turn I have more to smoke later on lol. GG:hello: