Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to eat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rascal620, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Hey everyone! So I am thinking of eating some weed either tonight or tomorrow, though I have a few questions on what I should do to get the best results.

I have only eaten it when I am high and that was always just sticks. I never thought it got me any higher like my friends seem to think... maybe their weird like that since I don't think stems have THC on them... Anyway I want to just eat some now to get high without smoking and stuff.. just to try something new. Any and all advise is good if you have figured out a way to get like really high on it and what doesn't get you as high.

I have heard that its best to warm the weed up before eating it (if so would holding it over a room heater or something be good or what do you guys do?)

How much should I eat, I know you can eat basicly how much you want but I want to eat as little as possible with the largests effects ya feel? *cough* im starting to run out...

So yeah, thats all I can think of! Any responces?

Thanks for readin! :cool:

-Rascal620

2. ...No.

Wait.

Just eat it all. :cool:

3. Dude you got the totally wrong idea. You should look in the "incredible edible herb" section of the forum. You need to cook the weed into butter or oil and then use that in a brownie recipe or something. Or you can read up on firecrackers.

4. I've heard many times it doesn't have to be cooked... just eat it raw..

5. list.... gramcracker half penutbutter 2gs per person tin foil oven freezer.....

grind weed remove stems seeds.hopefully ur usein good stuff

take cracker apply penutbutter and 2 2gs of fineground herb add the other half cracker to make it a sandwich wrap in tinfoil and ut in oven at 200 for 20 min then freezer for 15... enjoy

6. why dont you flush your stomach of acid and then swallow butter at approx. 120 F and eat a quarter of high quallity weed. keep it that hot by using 'the force' to keep your stomach sizzling for a good 1-2 hours. Dont absorb it into your bloodstream before that or the thc might not have fully been extracted! Make sure to stir every once in a while and you'll be high soon enough.

Sadly is this is the second time i've posted this.

SEARCH FUNCTION!

Thc is soluble into fats, oils, and alcohol, not water/acid. MAke brownies, actually they can be hard to make the first time (making them either too gooey or too dry is an annoying problem) so make some cookies

7. The people you heard that from were mistaken. ;)

8. dont listen to anyone here just do what i said i do it all the time... as little as a gram would work but 2 gs of high quality will have u on cloud 9 for some good time

9. what about just a bowl?

10. 6. Before you can eat marijuana, it should first be heated in order to activate the cannaboids. Otherwise it will become poisoning when putting it in the baking mixture without heating. The most popular way of eating marijuana is to bake it in a brownie or cake.

Marijuana Faq on Drugs-plaza

11. Waste of your mary jane

12. I don't know, maybe i should stick to smoking. I love it and I can still eat lots of cake and shit even if its not special...

13. Haha I'd be poppin' nugs all day.

14. The chemical in the actual bud has to be decarboxylated (remove a COOH if I remember correctly).
    This happens when you smoke it and inhale it.
    Other ways to make your bud psychoactive are to let it soak in alcohol (ethyl alcohol or ethanol, like the kind you drink) or citric acid (the highest concentrations are in lemons and limes).
    You can also make the THC usable by letting it soak in a lipid (i.e. fat, like oil, butter or peanut butter). Cooking these will speed up the process so you can use it faster.
    The chemicals in weed by itself are not psychoactive orally without one of these steps; you'll probably just end up feeling sick after eating bud. I know, I tried when I was young(er) and dumb(er) than I am now :)
    My suggestion: firecracker or purple and green iced tea.
    Look in the Incredible, Edible Herb section.

15. No doubt, apparently the roughness of the mj irritates your stomach lining and doesnt feel good

16. Bud does not get you high by eating it. Eating bud is a waste unless you properly cooked with it and put into something else to eat like brownies or cookies or butter w/e. or make a firecracker.

17. You cant really tell someone how much to eat, start off with a little and if you dont feel it from that amount then go more

18. eating weed straight up will get you high.. but as everyone else has said it is a HUGE waste. Smoke the same amount you eat and you will be mindfucked.

19. you obviously dont know what your talking about or have ever tried eating weed.. because eating weed is much more of an intense high then smoking it so stop talking out of your ass

20. Care to quote some sources? :rolleyes:

(Assuming you're talking about eating RAW weed)