How much time do you spend on Grass City?

Discussion in 'General' started by HandleYours, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Just curious because as a beginner I spend pretty much all my idle time gathering information from others on this forum. It is awesome how much information you can find about growing on here. It seems like no matter how much I read there is always more to learn about growing, and cannabis in general.

Basically when I'm not working or sleeping I'm on here gathering information to perfect my grow! I have however learned there is nothing like first hand experience. I may not post replies to a lot of things but I am always searching for something new to read.

So how much time do you spend here?

2. Lots...:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  3. A lot.

Mostly when Im at work 10pm-6am.

4. Good bit you can always learn amd always help

5. Not that much anymore but I used to come here every day and spend hours.

6. I'm afraid to time myself.

I'd probably go to internet addiction rehab soon after.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Not too much time here specifically, I spend most of my time on 4chan. GC is slow so it's easy to refresh to check your notifications and sit on your main one or two section and give it a refresh every now and then to see if a new thread pops up. After you spend time on a very fast community it's easy to effortlessly post on slower ones.

Basically I'm always on the internet and despite not being here with full attention, I have it tabbed and check enough to not miss much. I don't know if that makes sense, I feel like I'm contradicting myself.

8. #8 iAmBetty, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    I check GC on my phone whenever I have a moment at work, waiting in line, stuff like that. I never just sit down at my computer and surf around.. not enough happening here to do that.