Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much stems for tea?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Area 11, Jan 7, 2011.

1. How much stems would i need to make a nice dose of tea for one person? If it matters i Mostly get mids.

2. ive never gotten high off stem tea , and i have tried many times , beileve me lol .

3. stems have no thc and tea has no fat content.

All you are doing is flavoring the tea with old plant stems

4. Then why do most eople on here say to save stems for tea? and if stems have no THC then what is in all of the tricomes that are covering these ones?

5. Stems have THC dude. If you smoke enough, you'll get high. I think the reason most people have a hard time with tea is because you need a shitload (Probably a few grams at least) of stems to make tea. Also, you have to make it in milk because water has no fat content.

6. The stem is primarily a transportation vessel for nutrients, made mostly of cellulose and/or other plant fibers. While the minimal plant "skin" around the stem may contain some THC, relative to the amounts in leaves and buds it is extremely low and insignificant.

The "trichomes" you see are more like cilia than trichomes

7. 50lbs of stems, some ridiculous amount of stems, just to get anything at all. I believe there are better ways of going about this task.

8. I have around 14g of stems.

What are my options to use them for?

9. Tea? :confused:

10. hockeyman I just used about 11 grams of stems and made that into qwiso hash, that was really good hash.
    Lasted me a couple days.

11. Looks like im going to save stems for awhile. Im gonna get like a ounce of stems and make QWISO with it. Thanks for the idea, i would of never thought of that with stems. Also i usually leave tiny bits of weed on the stems too so that will just add to the QWISO.