how much space

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by kenzoSlice, Mar 23, 2012.

1. How much space should be between each plant under 2 1000w lamps

2. One inch! No more!

3. One inch betwwn each pot? Do u mean 1 ft

4. You have to realize that this is going to be the least constructive forum. Slow replies, lack of detail, wrong info... But what do you expect, its about weed hahaha. 75% of members are high lol

5. i'm no expert but i would say it doesnt really matter. aslong as there getting there fair share of the light.coz technically it will give them more room to bush out the sides.

just my opinion, plz correct me if wrong :)

6. Cool I was hoping so, its my first time making it all the way through last time I did this few yrs back I had s temp prob n had very airy premature buds so i still got lots of questions

7. During the first two to three weeks of flowering you want about a foot between plants to give them room to fill out. Once they have bushed you can move them closer so no light is wasted. Place them so that the tips of their leaves are just touching. This will give you a good canopy and use as much light as possible. You can also do this from the start of flowering, but you'll have to spread them daily to prevent them from shading each other and that's a pain in the ass.

8. Awesome thanx for the info you guys are the best

9. [quote name='"KalL"']You have to realize that this is going to be the least constructive forum. Slow replies, lack of detail, wrong info... But what do you expect, its about weed hahaha. 75% of members are high lol[/quote]

Wrong!

You guys just haven't figured out how to use the forum yet.

But we are all high,some more than others. ;)

[quote name='"DeltaIX"']During the first two to three weeks of flowering you want about a foot between plants to give them room to fill out. Once they have bushed you can move them closer so no light is wasted. Place them so that the tips of their leaves are just touching. This will give you a good canopy and use as much light as possible. You can also do this from the start of flowering, but you'll have to spread them daily to prevent them from shading each other and that's a pain in the ass.[/quote]

Perfect.
    Or just spread them out as they grow. You gotta think space of each plant.,and Amt of plants.

10. [quote name='"KalL"']You have to realize that this is going to be the least constructive forum. Slow replies, lack of detail, wrong info... But what do you expect, its about weed hahaha. 75% of members are high lol[/quote]

I'd say more like 95%... But, find ppl you can trust their advice and suck the life out of them with every question you have cause the only thing we like, almost as much as smoking, is talking about growing. Growing is the addiction, not the mj. Do a lot of research. If something doesn't add up, look it up. If you don't like an answer, look it up. If someone gives bad advice and you find *credible* contradicting advice, please post it. We are good ppl, for the most part.

11. #11 KalL, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Hahaha I completely agree!
    Not to derail this thread, but would you say yield wise, is it better to pack a bunch plants onto a large grow room, in 6" pots that are 1" from each other? Or use half the plants but spaced out?