How Much Snow !?@

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey_McPott, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Ok, How much snow did everyone get that was effected by that snowstorm last night alone we had about one or two feet I love the snow...yo everyone go out build a snowfort and get stoned it in..hotbox the shit out of it and party in the snow...seriously it wont even be that cold in your fort !!!!!

i love the snow so much the outdoor hockey rinks fuck yeah !

2. E-fucking-nough.

Get the fuck out of my town, winter. You're no longer welcome.

3. We got about a foot and a half.

I love it when everyone says they'er going to go build snowmen...and shit. and the snow is so powdery it doesn't even pack.

Dumbasses.

4. Little over an inch, then it turned to rain.

Shitty storm, I took a nap yesterday evening to watch some snowfall before I went to bed and at 12:30am it still had not started.

EDIT:: And right now I am without heat which sucks.

5. dude it was suriously t-shirt weather over here untill that fucking storm. I had to walk around all day in wet fucking melting snow then wait for the bus and it was seriously so cold. it sucked we got like 3-4 inches

6. i kno!! so many accidents:mad::mad: ( i work for an insurance adjustment company) we are so fucking busy, i have been working overtime everyday for the past week or 2.

People. Drive slower when there is snow ice or rain PLEASE...insurance companys arent huge heartless corporations, there are normal people that work there like me, who are driven CRAZY every day because stupid people cant drive according to the weather. sry, venting

oh ya, and Smokey, i will have to take a vacation day soon so i can blaze with you outside of your fucked up schedule lol

7. Currently, 1ft and a half, by the end of the night over 2.

More upstate its over 9ft high.

8. Dude i drive my bike everyday to work the temperature today was -13C
    and then i have to bike home tonite at 1 am

dude there are some serious bad drivers and the people that drive the bus EFF THEM !!!!!!!
    a bus would hurt to get smoked by !

and yeah man we chill let me know

9. We got a easy foot.

Fuckin shoveled for a good 2 hours today.

Shit blows, But its all good, Snow looks tight.

10. it snoweed like 2 inches here and we gt off school, and its still snowin nice...

11. Had about an inch and a half, but like .3 inch of ice.

12. Got a couple feet here at my uni.

13. Ive got about a good 4ft, 8ft in a big pile..not packing snow tho..

14. Just about 3 feet here in Albany.

And I want to shoot myself... but it's not as bad as my sister has it. She's living in Oswego, those mother fuckers have 11 feet of snow!!!!!

15. Yea fuck eh, at like 830 am today i heard the radio say u guys were at 50 cm and suposed to get another 20 at least

16. we got some rain over in VA, that's it thought. Havent had much snow all season.