How much snow

Discussion in 'General' started by SplitGenetics, Feb 9, 2013.

1. What state are you in and how much snow did you get?

I'm in Long Island, Ny, got 29 inches. Made the best of it though, made a fire outside and drank a couple brews, sure deserved those beers after the work clearing the shit out of my driveway.. But I got the day off and the snows over with so I'm happy.

Attached Files:

2. Boston, MA. we got 2+ feet, still 4 foot drifts in my street no plows yet. Missed yesterday and today at work. Ran out of beer last night.. gonna go trek out with my gf and a couple joints soon :smoking:

3. Nice, yeah we got some 4-6 foot drifts all over, it's a mess here. It done snowing or still going by you?

4. bout 25 centimeters

5. #5 AlbitheDragon, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
    Western Mass, 22 inches. Check out this video from Salisbury Beach, MA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bll9jBtl6RQ[/ame]

6. Done snowing, finished up late in the morning. I can't decide if I'm happy to have a couple days off work or if I miss the money. Guess I'll just enjoy it until pay day lol.

Wish I had some friends around here for a good old snow ball fight :smoking:

Edit: any blades from Maine? Apparently Portland had its worst storm ever with 31 inches!

7. close to 3 feet by me by lake ronkonkoma... they didnt plow for shit tho until yesterday.

8. Real close to me.. lol yeah for real the plow situation was rediculous this time