Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much sleep do you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Nov 14, 2011.

1. usually from 9-5

2. 6-8 hours. If I blaze before going to sleep, make that 10 hours :smoke:

3. 1-2 I'm an insomniac and the only thing the puts me to sleep is HEAVY Indicas. But once the high wears off I wake up :(

4. Never more then about 5-6 a night, but then one day on the weekend I'll take a day off of life and get baked then pass out for 12+ hours.... Wake up feeling amazing

5. [quote name='"NickCamilla"']Never more then about 5-6 a night, but then one day on the weekend I'll take a day off of life and get baked then pass out for 12+ hours.... Wake up feeling amazing[/quote]

Gotta love days like that haha

6. 2-4 usually. I have a severe case of insomnia and it sucks. I haven't been able to sleep right for the past 3 years. It's seriously the most horrible thing in the world and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

7. Usually 9 but I packed in 12 the other night. I love sleeping

8. Like 5 hours on weekdays and 10+ on weekends.

9. What???

Man, make some edibles. Some strong indica based cookies/brownies will put you to sleep for at least 4-5 hours.

10. [quote name='"B_herb420"']
    What???

Man, make some edibles. Some strong indica based cookies/brownies will put you to sleep for at least 4-5 hours.[/quote]

I have been trying to get my connects to do edibles just for that reason. I can't make them myself cause I live at home because the college I go to is like 20-25 minutes away and my mother is anti-pot. My connects say when there's a high demand for edibles they will make them. Which I hope is soon :(

11. in Amsterdam, I tried to minimize my sleep, but it was hard.

in any other place other than Amsterdam, I tried to maximize my sleep. Hell, I wish I could sleep 24 hours a day just to avoid having to know about all the shit in this world.

12. whats with everyone sleeping like 4-5 hours :|

usually ill get 8-11 hours even if i dont get high before bed

13. If I have to work in the morning bout 7, if not like 10

14. exactly the same for me.

15. What annoys me about sleep is, if I haven't been smoking I find it really really hard to get to sleep but come the next morning all I want do is sleep. Being a night owl sucks especially when you know you gotta do shit the next day and you just cant sleep.

16. *Looks at clock* 5:29AM. not nearly enough im afraid. i have a hard time getting to sleep if ive been smoking heavy and then stop.

17. Ugh, stayed up late blazing and playing skyrim again... nice 5 hour sleep.

18. on a good night 10-12 , when i get luck 8-9 ,usually 5-6 sadly

19. I sleep from 6-7 hours a night. It works for me, since I don't feel any more rested if I get 8-9 hours...

There's a very interesting sleeping method out there, actually. I'd do it if it didn't totally crash with my life. School, work etc. Scientist have said that it is more effective than "normal" sleep. It's called Polyphasic sleep... It might not seem too logical, but think about it... Though it does take about two weeks to get into the "mode".

- Serenity

20. when i dont have a lot of schoolwork to finish=6-8ish
    when i procrastinate on projects=0-2ish lol