Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much sleep do you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mithrandir, Nov 14, 2011.

1. I'm just curious how much sleep everyone gets per night. I currently try to get around 7 hours.

2. Not enough, I'll say that lol. Usually about 5-6 hours a night... usually closer to 4 hours, honestly.

3. ~12 hours, maybe 10 if I have shit to do.

4. Not nearly enough. Going to bed before midnight just makes me feel like I'm missing something, even if 99% of the time that "something" is getting baked and dicking around on the internet.

5. 3-5 I wake up every half hour and takes forever to get back to sleep and I gotta wake up at 5am for work normally go to sleep around 12

6. I try to get 8 at a minimum, and 9 or 10 if I can. When busy with school work (I mean when I procrastinate), during the week, it is more like 7

7. [quote name='"MarijuanaMole"']Not nearly enough. Going to bed before midnight just makes me feel like I'm missing something, even if 99% of the time that "something" is getting baked and dicking around on the internet.[/quote]

This is me exactly. All I ever do at night is get baked, game or watch tv. But I always love doing it haha.

8. 4-5 hours is normal... On weekends 12-14.

9. I couldn't agree more man, I can't stand baking then sleeping right after at like midnight.

10. 6-9 hours, i usually don't like sleeping more than the time i spend awake.

11. usually at least 7 on weeknights, sometimes 8.

less on weekends though cause i stay out all night and just like to make the most of my free time.

12. anywhere from 4-9hrs. lately its been closer to 5.

13. About 7 hours during the week, and about 10 hours on weekends.

14. As much as I can. I try to aim for 8, will settle for 6, but 10 is col too.

15. I've been shooting for 27 hours a day, but there is a limiting factor...so 10-12 hours.

16. I have an internal alarm clock, no matter what time I go to bed I am wide awake in 7 1/2 hours.

17. Right around 5-7 hours. Being a night owl and having earlier classes don't mix.

18. 6-8 hours if i dont toke before bed. 5-6 or so if i do. im tired all the time anyway..

19. [quote name='"TheOther"']Right around 5-7 hours. Being a night owl and having earlier classes don't mix.[/quote]

No they do not.