How Much Shrooms Should A 1st Timer Eat?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RobbyDizzle, Dec 4, 2008.

1. take a few, wait a while and see how u feel then knock off the rest.
    u really dnt wanna take too many tho. trust me.

2. First time I took an eighth and tripped balls, definately a life-changing experience for me. When i got used to eighths I jummped up to 6gs. All I have to say is wow...will never look at the world in the same way again.

3. ugh you cant take more if you need to
    if you eat more shrooms on a shroom trip
    they wont do shit cuz of the tolerance already
    so just eat an 8th dude youle be fine

4. If you take more shrooms (without overdosing) you will definitely have more profound effects whether good or bad. Tolerance does build but the mroe you take the more you will feel the magic.

5. I took 3.5 grams and went on a fucking adventure last night. Best night of my life.

6. eat an 8er for sure

7. psychedelics have fucked tolerances, you are wrong. and you can't OD.

8. Um yes you can definetely ingest too much poson and die.

9. i would suggest you buy 4 grams. take 2 grams and once you start to feel it(30-45min later) take the next two grams. i would also suggest a lot of bud :) and i would also suggest you only hang around people that are on mushrooms so you don't find your self having a bad trip :) good luck have fun

10. why would u ingest poison from mushrooms?

ur confused.

11. Not unless you eat your weight in shrooms, therefore it's not really a poison.

I agree with Bukley, I feel it's best to choose your dosage and stick with it. Save the rest for next time :) Tolerance does build quickly, I'm not sure on any statistics though.

12. "Tripping" is actually your body's response to certain chemicals in the mushrooms. Tripping on shrooms is basically giving yourself food-poisoning - some people actually get nauseaus and have stomach troubles. That's your body saying "this shit can't be good for me! I gotta throw it up!".

That video is great! Brought some flashbacks of my bathroom/mirror experience when I was on LSD.

Mirror experimentation is truly heavy stuff when I'm tripping. When I look into my eyes in the mirror, it feels almost like I've stepped out of my body and I'm looking at myself from the outside.

As always, be safe and have fun!

13. i wanna try shrooms so bad
    i just got a connection to get some crazy bomb ass shrooms
    just wanna know could i smoke some some dank while
    i have a shroom buzz going on?

14. My first shroom trip was on an eighth, and it was strong enough for me to get lost in the effects, while still being able to act somewhat normal when the need arose. However, I had used acid a few times before, so I was somewhat prepared. If you've never done psychedelics before, and you're not sure how well you can handle them, I'd say start out with an eighth and go from there.

15. Now a days, i enjoy munching on my mushrooms slowly over the night, instead of eating the whole bag at once. This tactic works for me, i can be tripping on mushrooms, eat more, then get higher. Perhaps my tolerance is fucked up? I can follow the same plan and still trip the next night with very little amounts of mushrooms. I do think over the years i've become sensitized to mushrooms though..which is a good thing, i save money. :)

16. +rep:smoke:

17. don't be a pussy, just eat the whole eighth.

18. i'm in the same situation as the OP.
    i was planning on eating about 2 grams, but after reading the posts in this thread i'm thinking about just eating the whole eighth.

the only other times i've tripped were from 60x salvia.

19. is this not strictly forbidden under forum rules???