HOW MUCH SHOULD THEY MAKE?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 420stickyIcky420, Jul 11, 2018.

1. hey guys so I have 3 unknown Seeds growing and I have a 600w hps light and I’m growing in soil,2 of them are 40” ish and one is short bud chunky and they all have 14-19 colas each,how much can I expect I’m frutti atleast make 8 ounces maybe even 10:)what do you guys think!!

2. Why dont you post some pics.

3. Kinda don’t have any atm

4. Do unknown seeds mean bagseed? Under a 600w hps you should easily be able to get 8-10 oz but if you don't know what you're growing and I'm guessing your a new grower aswell because you're asking other people what you might get ( with no pictures to reference from :p ) I would say aim low and be surprised if you get more...

are they trained at all? topped? How far in flower? How big are the buds already? Pictures dude.. or nobody will be able to help you

5. 8 to 10 oz for 3 plants or one?

6. Well I believe the amount of plants is irrelevant.. you can grow 1 monster or 16 tiny plants and get the same yield. I was saying 8oz is a good beginner mark for a 600w light without any training.. I'm getting almost 20oz under my 600w light personally and I know it's capable of more but that's just what I'm getting

• Like Like x 1
  7. This excites me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Have grown before and do know some knowledge,just don’t have a pic and the vid I have was too big to post

Attached Files:

9. Have grown before and do know some knowledge,just don’t have a pic and the vid I have was too big to post
    I topped them all in the centre and one I topped 5 times and that’s the biggest and wisest one there

Attached Files: